Shipping cost within Sweden
- We ship your package to DHL Service Point - fixed price 99kr!
- All orders over SEK 2500 will be shipped free of charge.
- International shipping see below
We usually ship all orders that have been received and paid on the following days and times
- Tuesdays at 9am
- Thursdays at 9am
You can expect your order to be shipped the next day of delivery. DHL delivers our packages in 1-2 days.
You can pay in three ways, in addition to cash payments in the store or in any market.
- Card Payment Via Payer
- Invoice via Payer + SEK 19 in fee (credit check takes place)
- Direct bank transfer via Payer
- Read more
Payer uses the market's leading security standards (3D-secure, SSL and PCI certified payment exchange etc.) Here you can pay with VISA, MasterCard and Swedish banks offering direct payments, Swedbank, Handelsbanken .
If you choose an invoice, Payer will send you an invoice. We ship the goods directly to you, so you do not have to wait anything extra for your order when you choose invoice payment. Unpaid invoices are handled by Payer's debt collection service. Payment must be made to Payer's giro account which is stated on the invoice.
- For Customers within the EU (European union) shipping cost is from 149sek
- For international shipping price depends on the size of you package. The chekout will clearly state the shippingcost
VAT & Tolls
- For customers within EU Swedish VAT of 25% is included in your price and no extra tolls or VAT charges will be added to your order
- For customers outside EU. Your order is shipped free of VAT but you may have to pay your domestic VAT and import tolls upon recieving your order. These charges may vary depending on country. The VAT and import costs will be charged by your shipping company.
Open Purchases, Returns & Exchanges
Domestic buyers (sweden)
If you wish to return one or more goods, please fill in the return form that comes with your package.
Write in the email that you want a return shipping note.
The return shipping note is emailed to you and you print it yourself and paste on your package. If you do not have a printer, we can also mail the return shipping note to you in a letter.
To cover shipping costs in connection with returns and exchanges, we charge a fee of SEK 149. This fee will cover shipping both from you and to you. The fee is invoiced on a separate invoice. You can also return returns to markets where we participate or directly to our warehouse in Rockhammar (free of charge).
If you have chosen Payer invoice as payment method then pay your invoice before sending the return.
For returns where you want a refund, the refund will be made as soon as the return has been received by us.
If you want to change to another item, color or size, clearly write what you want to change to. Please check the website so that the current product is in stock. No costs other than return shipping of SEK 149 will be added upon exchange.
You must on your own behalf ship the return to us. Use the included form to state your return and ship it to our adress. We will contact you once we have recieved the return. You can change your order to a new garment or ask for a refund on your purchase. For exchanges we may need to charge a new shipping cost to cover our costs of shipping the exchange to you. (will be depending on where we ship it)